      De: gem.dennis <dengem1@...>
      Para: HurdyGurdyForum@...
      Enviado: Viernes 17 de agosto de 2012 21:32
      Asunto: [HurdyGurdyForum] wheel cover

      hi. im comming to the end of my hurdy gurdy project(4 years)and the last part i must make is the wheel cover.the key box and the tail piece are made of ebony and i would like the wheel cover to be the same,but my experience with the wood suggests that it must be difficult to bend.also i need to inlay the purfuling, would i do this before or after the bending.i would be greatfull for any ideas.
      dennis.
      i will post some pics soon

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic