9249Re: Makeshift cure for lose tangents

  • clarerosephd
    May 17, 2013
      Hi All
      This is helpful - but I have had a further problem, as the tangent is slipping because the slider has split around the hole. I've glued it together but obviously not well enough as the hole is fractionally too large and the tangent still slips. As it's the low F# that leads to some real 'ouch' moments.
      Any suggestions?

      Clare