9386Pimpard for sale/Concerts

  • Enzo Puzzovio
    Sep 24, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      An 1884 lute-back Pimpard has just come up for sale on eBay France. Item no. 221286632908 There aren't many photos and it looks like it needs some restoration work.

      On October 2nd I'm giving two concerts as Duo Piccolo e Grande. Lunchtime at Louth Library for the 'Allegro Appassionato' series and then in the evening in Lincoln at St. Mary Magdalene Church, Bailgate. Both events are free and there'll be some HG music between the mandolin bits. Further info on our page facebook.com/duopg

      Come along if you can.

      Enzo