9404Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] New book out: "Folk Soul - A journey into European folk music and dances ..."

  • Rafael García
    23 Oct 12:47
      Thank you Bridget. It seem to be very interesting.|
      LG
      Rafa.

      El Miércoles 23 de octubre de 2013 20:14, "rwlandes@..." <rwlandes@...> escribió:

      Thank you for that link, Bridget!  I am researching that very subject for my dissertation and look forward to reading it. :-)
      Roger Landes
      --
      http://rogerlandes.com
      On 10/23/2013 6:24 AM, Bridget wrote:

      Hi Folks,

      An acquaintance of mine, Luca Turchet, an Italian hurdy gurdy player, has just published the English translation of his book "Folk Soul - A journey into European folk music and dances between the past, the present and the future". It sounds like a great book which will no doubt interest not just hurdy gurdy players and other musicians but also dancers in the (bal)folk world.

      To buy the book you just follow the link on Luca's website:

      http://www.lucaturchet.it/en/books.html

      Cheers!

      Bridget

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic