9530Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] Barking too loud

  • arle_lommel
    Apr 19, 2014
      The pointer to the Broxxline is great. That I should be able to find here in Germany pretty easily. I looked on their website, however, and the biggest diameter they list on their site is 0.6 mm. Since you mention 0.8 or 0.9 mm, I'm wondering if you might be able to send me a photo of the end of the reel with the details? They carry quite a range of lines, so seeing the specific one you have might be the best shortcut.

      Thanks,

      Arle

      ---In HurdyGurdyForum@yahoogroups.com, <nwbrook@...> wrote :

      The make I use is Broxxline . I get it by the reel from Germany but any fishing tackle shop should have some sort of perlon line. Don't try nylon , it is not nearly as good.
      I could post one out though the post would be more than the string !

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic