9706Fw: hurdy gurdy at Dartington Summer School

  • SKL Marshall
    Jul 28, 2015
      Stevie Wishart is teaching at Dartington in Devon at the beginning of next month: https://www.dartington.org/whats-on/summer-school/courses/  When I asked the cost it was £425 for the week, but there is mention of a subsidy in Stevies below.