9789Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] New Member - and a question!

  • Neil Brook
    Feb 6, 2016
      The last Sunday evening of the month at the Old Road Tavern in Chippenham hosts a French session with Brian Tilley and friends. Worth a trip I'd say.
      Cheers
      Neil

      On 5 Feb 2016, at 18:34, HENRY TEGNER henrytegner@... [HurdyGurdyForum] <HurdyGurdyForum@...> wrote:

      Hi – I’ve just joined the Forum. I live in Wiltshire and am within easy reach of Bath, Bristol and Swindon. Can any other Forum member who owns and plays a hurdy gurdy show me their instrument and even let me try to play it? I don’t want to buy one – in view of the cost – until I know that I can play it at all.

      I would consider making one from a kit!

      I am a member of a group learning to play Irish folk music. My instrument is the low whistle.

      Many thanks

      Henry

      Dr Henry Tegner Telephone: +44(0)1249 447 833 +44(0)07799 012 359

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic