    Aug 18, 2016
      Perhaps it is from the US one.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 18 Aug 2016, at 15:22, davetheflute davetheflute@... [HurdyGurdyForum] <HurdyGurdyForum@...> wrote:

      I don't think I have ever received spam from this group. Well. Not that I've noticed.

      Blessings.  8)

      Sent from my Samsung device

      -------- Original message --------
      From: "arle.lommel@... [HurdyGurdyForum]" <HurdyGurdyForum@...>
      Date: 18/08/2016 1:59 p.m. (GMT+00:00)
      To: HurdyGurdyForum@...
      Subject: Re:: Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] Re:: Is anyone out there?

      Geoff, I'm curious what spam you have received from this group. It went four months without a single message of any sort from the group and I don't think I've ever once received any spam through it in several years. Are you getting spam that spoofs the group's identity by chance? If spammers are spoofing the group, then others should know about it.

      Best,

      Arle

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic