9818Re:: Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] Re:: Is anyone out there?

  • sklmarshall
    Aug 20, 2016
      Hi all, yes, I get spam, but maybe that's something to do with being a mod on here. Yes it is all a bit quiet, I check in to have a look every few weeks, but I think most of us are now over on the Facebook Hurdy Gurdy Player group, which is good, or just on Facebook generally, looking at pictures of cats :)

       For what it's worth, I am still playing loads & went to record a gurdy album with Jon Loomes in the spring of this year. I think it is going to be a good record, if you like I can spam the forum about that when it is made ;P

      Oh , Cliff Stapleton has a really nice retrospective CD out http://cliffstapleton.bandcamp.com/releases It is well worth buying!

      All the best Scott

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic