9820Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] Is anyone out there?

  • Ruth Bramley
    Aug 22, 2016
      Yes, I'm still here. Not playing much these days though :-(

      Ruthie

      On 15-Aug-16 6:15 PM, arle.lommel@... [HurdyGurdyForum] wrote:

      I noticed today than nobody has posted in this group now in months. I've seen a similar drop-off in the US-based Google Group. Both of these used to be vibrant groups that played a vital role in sustaining players around the world. Has Facebook just completely displaced these groups, or where are people finding the community and support we used to get from these groups?

      -Arle

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic