9821Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] Re:: Is anyone out there?

  • Andy Carter
    Aug 21, 2016
      I am also spamless. Perhaps my Hotmail account is doing some filtering for me!

      Andy

      Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua. On O2.

      ---- Peter Kanssen peter@... [HurdyGurdyForum] wrote ----

      I'm still here too but I seem to be missing out on the spam experience

      On 16 Aug 2016, at 19:23, Geoff Turner gyldageoff@... [HurdyGurdyForum] <HurdyGurdyForum@...> wrote:

      I'm still here, but getting a bit annoyed about the amount of spam being received through it.

      Geoff

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 16 Aug 2016, at 19:30, Dave Manley davetheflute@... [HurdyGurdyForum] <HurdyGurdyForum@...> wrote:

      Greetings

      I am; but tend to be non communicative at the best of times. However I think the information held within this group is beyond value. But I do tend to browse the Facebook HurdyGurdy group most days.

      Blessings.
      On 15/08/16 19:15, Melannde@... [HurdyGurdyForum] wrote:
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic