9823Re: [HurdyGurdyForum] Re:: Is anyone out there?

  • Andy Carter
    Aug 31, 2016
      Hi Mark

      Yes I'm still in Hebden Bridge ! And will be at Medieval Music In The Dales this weekend.
      Perhaps now would be a good time to mention to everyone that next Thursday (and every second Thursday of the month) is Pennine Piperholics and Hebden Hurdyteers at The Fox And Goose Inn. :-)

      Cheers
      Andy

      Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua. On O2.

      ---- MARK VEEVERS markveevers@... [HurdyGurdyForum] wrote ----

      Hello Hurdy people,

      I too am more or less spamless.  My hurdygurdy still works though.
      Hi Andy, how are you? Still in Hebden Bridge?
      Mark.

      Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

      On Sunday, August 21, 2016, 15:07, Andy Carter AndyCarter@... [HurdyGurdyForum] <HurdyGurdyForum@...> wrote:

      I am also spamless. Perhaps my Hotmail account is doing some filtering for me!

      Andy

      Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua. On O2.

      ---- Peter Kanssen peter@... [HurdyGurdyForum] wrote ----

      I'm still here too but I seem to be missing out on the spam experience

      On 16 Aug 2016, at 19:23, Geoff Turner gyldageoff@... [HurdyGurdyForum] <HurdyGurdyForum@...> wrote:

      I'm still here, but getting a bit annoyed about the amount of spam being received through it.

      Geoff

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 16 Aug 2016, at 19:30, Dave Manley davetheflute@... [HurdyGurdyForum] <HurdyGurdyForum@...> wrote:

      Greetings

      I am; but tend to be non communicative at the best of times. However I think the information held within this group is beyond value. But I do tend to browse the Facebook HurdyGurdy group most days.

      Blessings.
      On 15/08/16 19:15, Melannde@... [HurdyGurdyForum] wrote:

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic