9824Audlem Bagpipe and Hurdy-Gurdy Day 2016

  • Geoff Turner
    Sep 20, 2016

      Our annual bagpipe and hurdy-gurdy day will this year be on Saturday 12th November starting at about midday, and has moved back to its traditional home, The Shroppie Fly in Audlem, South Cheshire. All musicians of all abilities are welcome to come along, join in the session, and chat about all things musical. Anyone who is thinking of playing either bagpipes or the hurdy-gurdy will be welcome to try my instruments, and talk about the right and wrong ways to go about buying instruments or setting up and maintaining them.

      Geoff Turner