Rare hurdy gurdy LP on eBay

  • Enzo Puzzovio
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Not everyone's cup of tea I realise, but if you're into baroque stuff
      there's an LP by Claude Flagel with about 3 days left to go. It's all music
      from La Belle Vielleuse by Michel Corrette, robustly played and with good
      accomanying musicians. Item number 260514100178

      I first heard it in 1982 and thought it was inspirational.

      Enzo
    • Scott Marshall
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2009