Re: Breton Punk

  • Martyn Robinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011

      I liked this one too. Any translation of what the words were (or even what the song was about in a general sense?)?

      This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal

      The Australian Museum.

      The views in this email are those of the user and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Museum. The information contained in this email message and any accompanying files is or may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, reliance, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any attached files is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. The Australian Museum does not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in this e-mail or attached files. As Internet communications are not secure, the Australian Museum does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message or attached files.