Kissing Rules On A Valentines Day - Posted by Dennis Mathias

  • Mail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2006
      The Lovers of the Heart In order to form a more perfect kiss, enable the
      mighty hug to promote to whom we please but one kiss.

      Article 1 : Statement of Love - The Kiss.

      1. Kiss on the hand.... I adore you

      2. Kiss on the cheek... I just want to be friends.

      3. Kiss on the neck... I want you.

      4. Kiss on the lips... I love you.

      5. Kiss on the ears...I am just playing.

      6. Kiss anywhere else... lets not get carried away.

      7. Look in your eyes...means... kiss me.

      8. Playing with your hair... I can't live without you.

      9. Hands on your waist... I love you too much to let you go.

      Article 2 : The Three Steps.

      1. Girls: If any guy gets fresh with you, slap him.

      2. Guys: If any girl slaps you, kiss her.

      3. Guys and Girls: Close your eyes when kissing, it is rude to stare.

      Article 3 : The Commandments.
      1. Thou shall not squeeze to hard.

      2. Thou shall not ask for a kiss, just give one or take one.
      3. Thou shall kiss at every opportunity.

      * * Remember * *

      A peach is a peach, A plum is a plum, A kiss ain't a kiss Without some
      tounge, So open up your mouth, And close your eyes, And give your tounge, Some exercise!