The Human Mind - Posted by Rovin Menezes

  • Konkani Friends
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006

      If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one colour, pink.  If you stare at the black + in the centre, the moving dot turns to green.  Now, concentrate on the black + in the centre of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly  disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating. It's amazing how our brain works. There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.