Texas Team Tourney Hotel Deadline Is One Month From Today

  • CTASL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2012

      The header says it all.  You have one month from today to make your hotel reservations and lock in the rate we have set for the tournament. So don't delay.

      The 20th Annual Texas Team Tournament
      Austin, TX June 21-24, 2012
      Thursday 9am - Sunday 8pm

      The Texas Team Tournament moves to a new venue this year. We are just down the road from our previous venue and are now at the Wingate by Wyndam Conference Center in Round Rock in far north Austin.

      1209 North I-35
      Round Rock, TX 78664
      Phone: (512)341-7000
      Fax: (512)341-7011

      4-Day Registration $36
      3-Day (Fri-Sun) Registration $31
      Saturday Only Registration $21
      Room Rates (tax not incl): $79

      You will need to contact the hotel directly to reserve your room.
      Make sure to mention you are associated with the "Central Texas ASL Club" to get the reduced room rate.

      Rick