Re: Beyond the Alamo

  • Mark Latham
    Message 1 of 37 , 1 Apr 07:37
      Eek! Look what I've gone and done...

      Right, by trying to supply you guys with the facts as I understand
      them, I appear to have caused an avalanche of theoretical games design
      posts...

      We're drifting off topic here guys. Let's try to keep this forum
      focussed on the Old West eh?

      To put an end to the rumour machine: Yes, 'Legends of...' is a brand
      name for the series, and yes, there will be more, by various authors
      and in various settings. Also, I think a few of you will be surprised
      when you see the periods I touch upon in 'Showdown'.

      Right, now let's all skidaddle from Arabia, Japan and Hyperborea, and
      get the heck back to Dodge, shall we? ;)

      The Marshall
    • james mitchell
      Message 37 of 37 , 1 Apr 17:22
        Have Been wandering what type of mexicans I should order, are all the different types of mexican troop's listed in the book, and I see that the mexican cadadore's{ think that spelling is right} were armed with baker rifle's, will their be more on different types of rifle, in the weapon list's.

        The Texan war of independence is different to the American-Mexican war, but are their troops covered in this book. As the uniforms are different for the mexicans from the two war's.

        regards james.