offcial posses?

  • Bender
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Hi guy!
      I'm an italian new player. I want to know if the indian and cavalry
      posses included in group's files section are official or not.
      Are there new other offcial posses in warhammer historical supplements
      for legends of the old west?
      Thank you
      stefano
    • Mark Latham
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
        Hi there,

        I'm afraid the Posses on this Yahoo Group are all unnofficial - made
        by fans for fans, before the official supplements were released.

        You'll find the 'official' rules for Cavalry and Native Americans in
        the Frontier supplement, along with Texas Rangers. Mountain Men,
        Mexican Bandidos and Comancheros can be found in The Alamo book.
        Finally, the Chinese Tong are in Showdown.

        There may be some new Hired Guns and Legends available on the
        Warhammer Historical website in the future (I'm working on one now),
        but there are no new Posse planned at this time.

        Hope that answers your question. And welcome to the group! :)

        Mark