Re: Well spoken black lady & the mini cab fare scam is back!

  • dominique.woolf
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi there

      Just wanted to let you know that she is back yet again! She rang our door bell last night at 11.30pm with the same story. Thing is, she's already done this to us before-3 or 4 yrs ago she knocked at 8.30am and unfortunately caught me off guard and I actually gave her money! (Foolish but you live and learn). Can't believe she tried us again! This must be a fruitful area :)

      Dominique