Saturday

  • The Rev
    Message 1 of 121 , Nov 1, 2011
      Guys anyone want a game Saturday let me know ASAP
      Please visit the London Welsh Occies new site at
      londonwelshoccies.com
    • The Rev
      Message 121 of 121 , 26 Mar
        Guys 2 games details below, if you are available and not on the list let
        me know asap.

        LONDON WELSH DRUIDS V KILBURN COSMOS (AWAY)

        3PM KO

        1PM MEET AT KILBURN

        11: 30 MEET AT LONDON WELSH FOR LIFTS (LET DANNY KNOW IF YOU NEED A LIFT
        BY 5PM FRIDAY)

        £5 LATE FINES

        DAVID HARRIS
        ALED GAMBLE
        BEN CULLEN
        COURTNEY MAGGS
        DAN JONES
        DAVE LAYTON
        LLOYD DAVIES
        OWEN BROWNE
        MORGAN BROWNE
        NEIL NIALATU
        NICK HEATH
        OLLIE SMART
        RHODRI DAVIES
        SHANKS
        STEFF RAW REES
        TOM DAWKES
        TOM WRIGHT
        WIL DAVIES
        MICHAEL BLAKEY

        LONDON WELSH CLUB 15 V BATTERSEA IRONSIDES 2/3 (HOME)

        3PM KO

        1:30 PM MEET

        £5 LATE FINES

        ANDREW PICKEN