Saturday

  • The Rev
    Message 1 of 105 , Nov 1, 2011
      Guys anyone want a game Saturday let me know ASAP
      Please visit the London Welsh Occies new site at
      londonwelshoccies.com
    • therevgoronwy
      Message 105 of 105 , 11 Apr 05:15
        Guys with Druids and Drags in action in important games we have basically gone with two strong squads so afraid Occies next game will be on tour. Wattsy Me Jawsy Jared will be in the drags so come suppott the team in thr final12 ko at wasps or if not support druids 3 ko at home. DONT FORGET TO COME TO THE DINNER 16th MAY and club srink up 26tg April.
        When all the injured are back and  we have consolidatrd Druids and Drags next year I will be working on getting the occies back as an integral part of our great club. Thanks all for your support

        Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note