IMPORTANT PLEASE READ 3 THINGS

  • The Rev
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      1 Guys its been a funny old year and I want next year to get off to the
      right start. I don't think we have enough ciomitted Vets toplay in a Vets
      league yet and we should not be attracting good youngsters who could be
      training and making their way up the club.
      With the Dragons dropping out of MM1 it will currently only be the Occies
      position in the Merit leagie beside the first XV in London 3
      What I need to know already is how many of you Vets that may feel you
      have hung up your boots would be willing to play a few selected games a
      year. My dream is we get a team out every 4 to 6 weeks of all the old heads
      *playing or supporting) Red Geth Bev Geoff Adams Fluffy etc with a mix of
      the new or still relatively fit to do coach trips away or the odd weekend
      (like torquay, etc). To do this though we need a team so if this sounds like
      something you would be interested in let me know. Also if you were only
      playing the odd game what sort of membership wiould you want,
      A memberhsip with a full club membership (season ticket international
      allocation) or something else. I would appreciate feedback as I have heard
      so many different requirements in the Bar I want to model a place for the
      Occies to get back what they used to be about, predominantly having a bl**dy
      good laugh with mates and I am aware there are many of you that want to play
      but not as part of the merit league.

      2 Guys can we really start to put our money down for tour. Pils has done a
      great deal of work organising and a load of you have voted for Kiev so that
      is the destination, if you voted and ousted Malta you really should be
      paying up. Can you confirm to me and Pils that you are going on tour. Our
      tours are great fun, more relaxing than hard work as it's about having fun
      not being trashed at 11 in the morning.

      3 Guys Terry etc are trying to get a table for the Adam Jones dinner at the
      club. Can you let me know if you want to go to this. Its balck tie details
      on the main club website.

      Please visit the London Welsh Occies new site at
      londonwelshoccies.com