This Saturday BUS TO CARDIFF

  • Danny Griffiths
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2012
      Guyas we have a couple of places left on the bus to Cardiff to watch Italy
      Wales and celebrate Mick Brooks Stag.
      I will be watching the game in the pub so if you dont want a ticket you can
      keep me company.

      Its 25 per person this includes beer on the bus etc.

      So let me know ASAP if you want to be added.

      Please visit the London Welsh Occies new site at
      londonwelshoccies.com