Saturday

  • The Rev
    Message 1 of 123 , Dec 1, 2010
      Guys not many of you about again, I need answers yes or no, I need to know
      exactly what tickets you want in a mail with subject TICKETS 6 NATIONS.

      So far I have the below. UNLESS I GET A LOT TODAY I NEED TO KNOW IF WE ONLY
      HAVE ONE TEAM, IT WILL BE THE VETS, WOULD YOU RATEHR PLAY VETS OR AMATEUR
      2nd TEAM OR EITHER.

      AJ
      BEV
      CERI MOGS
      CHRISTIAN
      DAVE LAYTON
      FLUFFY
      GAR MOORE
      GEOFF
      HENRY
      LLYR
      MICK BROOKS
      MIKE DOWN
      MIKE HUMPHRIES
      PETE DONOVAN
      PICKEN
      PILS
      REV
      RHYS HIGGINS
      SID
      WILL GAUNT

      Please visit the London Welsh Occies new site at
      londonwelshoccies.com
    • The Rev
      Message 123 of 123 , Sep 18, 2015
        Guys can you all be at the club for 12 for a 1 KO great. To see Rob Pinninger and Robbo back on the field but any of you that haven't confirmed yet there is still time the more subs the better.

        Sent from my iPhone