Saturday

  • The Rev
    Message 1 of 105 , Dec 1, 2010
      Guys not many of you about again, I need answers yes or no, I need to know
      exactly what tickets you want in a mail with subject TICKETS 6 NATIONS.

      So far I have the below. UNLESS I GET A LOT TODAY I NEED TO KNOW IF WE ONLY
      HAVE ONE TEAM, IT WILL BE THE VETS, WOULD YOU RATEHR PLAY VETS OR AMATEUR
      2nd TEAM OR EITHER.

      AJ
      BEV
      CERI MOGS
      CHRISTIAN
      DAVE LAYTON
      FLUFFY
      GAR MOORE
      GEOFF
      HENRY
      LLYR
      MICK BROOKS
      MIKE DOWN
      MIKE HUMPHRIES
      PETE DONOVAN
      PICKEN
      PILS
      REV
      RHYS HIGGINS
      SID
      WILL GAUNT

      Please visit the London Welsh Occies new site at
      londonwelshoccies.com
    • therevgoronwy
      Message 105 of 105 , 11 Apr 05:15
        Guys with Druids and Drags in action in important games we have basically gone with two strong squads so afraid Occies next game will be on tour. Wattsy Me Jawsy Jared will be in the drags so come suppott the team in thr final12 ko at wasps or if not support druids 3 ko at home. DONT FORGET TO COME TO THE DINNER 16th MAY and club srink up 26tg April.
        When all the injured are back and  we have consolidatrd Druids and Drags next year I will be working on getting the occies back as an integral part of our great club. Thanks all for your support

        Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note