1091Free Tickets : Balancing Work, Life and Nutrition: Mon, October 9, 2017

  • linda galvin
    1 Oct

      Hi All

      I have some free tickets for this event.
      Let me know if you would like to be considered for them.

      Regards

      Linda

      Event Name:Balancing Work, Life and Nutrition

      Date and Time

      Mon, October 9, 2017
      6:30 PM – 9:00 PM BST

      Location

      124 Goswell Road (City Launch Lab, 4th Floor)
      London
      EC1V 7DP

      Description

      Do you struggle with eating right, whilst juggling a dietary requirement? Or do you find there just aren't enough hours in the day to get work done whilst preparing the right food, and taking care of yourself?
      London life can be relentless at times. Long hours, not enough sleep, trying to fit in enough exercise - all this is hard enough, but if you also have an allergy, or are following a particular diet or cutting out food groups, it can be overwhelming. And so much information being thrown at us - what to follow, what to ignore?

      We've put together an expert panel of nutrionists & personal trainers who have felt your pain and want to pass on their top tips, and answer your burning questions. Join us on the 9th October for some delicious & nutritious free-from food, some innovative new free-from products & giveaways, drinks, chat and, of course, some wonderful advice from our panel about balancing work, life, and nutrition.

      We'll also be showing off the new prototype for the Eat Safe app.

      Event timings:

      6:00 - 6:30pm Testing of the Eat Safe App (please email claudia@... to get involved)
      6:30-7:00pm Event begins! Welcome, drinks & light food (all food served will be gluten & dairy free)
      7:00-7:30pm Led discussion with our expert panel, details below
      7:30-8:00pm Q&A with the panel - get your questions ready!
      8:00-9:00pm More drinks and nibbles, networking

      Panel

      Kate Whitelock
      After studying psychology, Kate pursued a 15 year career in a number of high profile marketing roles where she regularly had to dash from meeting to meeting, so she understands first hand the challenges of living a London life! Kate has now become a fully qualified nutritional therapist and entrepreneur, setting up Nutrition Works (www.nutrition-works.com) to help and advise people in her former powerhouse industries of media & technology.

      Lara Jezeph
      During her years in a stressful job, Lara (www.larajezeph.com) tried every health trick and fad in the book before burning out, which then led to a host of intolerances and digestive issues. Determined to repair her gut, Lara changed her life, becoming a personal trainer and gaining qualifications in nutrition and performance coaching. She now blends her particular interest in gut health and fitness to help individuals change not only their bodies, but their mindsets too.

      Third Panelist - TBC
      Dress Code: Casual
      Allergies:  All food on offer will be clearly labelled with any allergens present.