Volunteers needed at Kindness Offensive Free Bookshop

  • linda galvin
    Message 1 of 1 , 4 Sep

       Hi All

      The Kindness Offensive are looking for some volunteers.
      Get in touch with them directly if you are interested.

      Regards

      Linda

      Kindiverse NEWS
      View this email in your browser
       Hello Kindiverse!

      We hope you all enjoyed the summer!

      We've had a great time, check out our latest epic videos here!

      We are looking for some regular volunteers for our Bookshop on Camden Road.

      Can you spare three hours a week to become the friendly welcoming face of The Kindness Offensive Free Bookshop?

      You could volunteer alone or as a pair with a friend; Enjoy the comfortable relaxed sofas and free wifi.

       While volunteering you can catch up on some reading or studying.

      If you are interested in volunteering in the bookshop on:
      Mondays 10-1pm and 2-5pm
      Wednesdays 10-1pm and 2-5pm

      If you find the initial volunteering experience agreeable we will be able to open up other time slots in the week for you.

      Our address is:
      The Kindness Offensive HQ
      273 Camden Road
      N7 0JN

      (Often 1 Dalmeny Avenue N7 0JN on a SAT-NAV works better, we have parking)

      RSVP

      Please get in touch if you are up for having some kindness fun!

      The TKO HQ Team

      Click here to email contact@...
      Share
      Tweet
      Forward to Friend
      +1
      Share
      Copyright © 2017 The Kindness Offensive, All rights reserved.
      This is an update of Kindness Offensive NEWS as you requested.

      Our mailing address is:
      The Kindness Offensive
      273 Camden Road
      Islington
      London, Eng N7 0JN
      United Kingdom

      Add us to your address book

      unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences