Free tickets to Make A Wish Private View Exhibition Today

  • linda galvin
    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Oct

      Hi All

      I'm offering these on behalf of a friend who can no longer attend today.
      On offer are tickets for this exhibition in the marquee at The Serpentine Gallery 2-6pm on Sunday  today.
      You can go with a friend or attend on your own

      Let me know if you would like to go today.
      Tickets will be emailed to you.

      Regards

      Linda