FREE Film Screening of The Secret On Tuesday March 13, 2012 ( all welcome

  • linda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2012
      Free Spirit Film Club Presents a film screening of The Secret

      WHEN:Tuesday March 13, 2012

      WHERE:The Jackalope - Under Luigi's Trattoria
      98 Stoke Newington Church Street,
      London N16 0AP

      TIME:7:30 pm- 10:00 pm

      The effects of positive thought or having a positive mental attitude has for years received accolade and attention from many luminaries in many fields, from sports to business, the realms of the performative and spiritual and everything in-between. I suppose in our current day terminology we know of it best as the law of attraction. A philosophy that teaches we create our lives or our life experience with every thought every minute of every day. Attracting to us like for like experiences based directly upon the vibration of the thoughts we emit.

      The film uses a documentary format to present the Law of Attraction. As described in the film, the "Law of Attraction" principle posits that feelings and thoughts can attract events, feelings, and experiences, from the workings of the cosmos to interactions among individuals in their physical, emotional, and professional affairs. The film also suggests that there has been a strong tendency by those in positions of power to keep this central principle hidden from the public.

      The film will be finished by 10pm but you are welcome to stick around after for discussion and chats:

      http://www.loveisinyou.com/events/free-spirit-film-club-2

      Free Spirit Film Club – a soup of science, spirit and counterculture