RE: [MKBAG] FTTP 11k leaflets from BT

  • Adam Chapman
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2011

      Hi Nick,

      Sure thing – just give me a call or SMS to let me know when you want to collect and Monkston is all yours!

      Best regards,

      Adam Chapman

      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 1, 2011

        Andy, Mark,

        If you can take Walnut Tree that’d be incredibly helpful thanks.  There are 1,700 homes there – every single home needs one.  I’ll move over to do Walton, Walton Park, Walton Grange as a result.  Just let me know how you want to carve it up between you (half each?) and when you want to pop by to pick up the leaflets.

        Best regards,

        Adam Chapman

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 1, 2011

          Thanks Tom.

          Anyone any ideas on how many houses there are in Willen?  And Nick – wrt Willen Park, what’s the coverage there like?

          Best regards,

          Adam Chapman

            I can do Willen, it's the closest area to me.

            I could possibly do Willen Park as well but I would need to know which roads are covered by FTTP as the NGA rollout map shows only partial coverage. How could I find out?

            Incidentally the url for the NGA Rollout map needs to be updated on the MKBAG website Tools & links page to http://dev.anotherurl.com/mkbag/patchwork.htm

            Tom

            --- In MKBAG@..., "Adam Chapman" <adam@...> wrote:

            > Leaflet attached.
            >

            > Best regards,
            >
            > Adam Chapman
            >
            > Marketing Spokesman, Milton Keynes Broadband Action Group
            >

            > e: media@...
            >
            > w: www.mkbag.org

          • Navin Sankersingh

              I can do Willen, it's the closest area to me.

              I could possibly do Willen Park as well but I would need to know which roads are covered by FTTP as the NGA rollout map shows only partial coverage. How could I find out?

              Incidentally the url for the NGA Rollout map needs to be updated on the MKBAG website Tools & links page to http://dev.anotherurl.com/mkbag/patchwork.htm

              Tom

              --- In MKBAG@..., "Adam Chapman" <adam@...> wrote:

              > Leaflet attached.
              >

              > Best regards,
              >
              > Adam Chapman
              >
              > Marketing Spokesman, Milton Keynes Broadband Action Group
              >

              > e: media@...
              >
              > w: www.mkbag.org

            • ANDY
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 4, 2011
                Adam and Mark,

                On Monday I will return again to China.
                I will do half of the drops starting tomorrow.
                Adam can you leave enough leaflets outside your house as before.
                What is the address again?
                Mark how shall we seperate Walnut tree.

                Andy

                --- In MKBAG@..., "Adam Chapman" <adam@...> wrote:

                > Andy, Mark,
                >

                > If you can take Walnut Tree that'd be incredibly helpful thanks. There are
                > 1,700 homes there - every single home needs one. I'll move over to do
                > Walton, Walton Park, Walton Grange as a result. Just let me know how you
                > want to carve it up between you (half each?) and when you want to pop by to
                > pick up the leaflets.
                >

                > Best regards,
                >
                > Adam Chapman
                >
                > m: +44 (0)795 66 600 60

              • ANDY
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 4, 2011
                  Adam

                  Regarding the leaflet drop.
                  If Bradwell Abbey is out of trial on 31st October does that mean we dont have to leaflet that area covered by Bradwel Abbey.

                  Andy

                  --- In MKBAG@..., "Adam Chapman" <adam@...> wrote:

                  > Andy, Mark,
                  >

                  > If you can take Walnut Tree that'd be incredibly helpful thanks. There are
                  > 1,700 homes there - every single home needs one. I'll move over to do
                  > Walton, Walton Park, Walton Grange as a result. Just let me know how you
                  > want to carve it up between you (half each?) and when you want to pop by to
                  > pick up the leaflets.
                  >

                  > Best regards,
                  >
                  > Adam Chapman
                  >
                  > m: +44 (0)795 66 600 60

                • ANDY LOCK
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 4, 2011
                  • 712 KB
                  Mark and Adam

                  I will leaflet the area marked on the attachment starting tomorrow.
                  Is this OK with you both.

                  Andy

                  I will do half of the drops starting tomorrow.
                  Adam can you leave enough leaflets outside your house as before.
                  What is the address again?
                  Mark how shall we seperate Walnut tree.

                  Andy

                  --- In MKBAG@..., "Adam Chapman" <adam@...> wrote:

                  > Andy, Mark,
                  >

                  > If you can take Walnut Tree that'd be incredibly helpful thanks. There are
                  > 1,700 homes there - every single home needs one. I'll move over to do
                  > Walton, Walton Park, Walton Grange as a result. Just let me know how you
                  > want to carve it up between you (half each?) and when you want to pop by to
                  > pick up the leaflets.
                  >

                  > Best regards,
                  >
                  > Adam Chapman
                  >
                  > m: +44 (0)795 66 600 60

                • Adam Chapman
                  Message 9 of 22 , Oct 4, 2011

                    Mark, Andy,

                    Hold back for me.  Can’t go into details in the group, but only a day or so’s delay.

                    Best regards,

                    Adam Chapman

                    I will do half of the drops starting tomorrow.
                    Adam can you leave enough leaflets outside your house as before.
                    What is the address again?
                    Mark how shall we seperate Walnut tree.

                    Andy

                    --- In MKBAG@..., "Adam Chapman" <adam@...> wrote:

                    > Andy, Mark,
                    >

                    > If you can take Walnut Tree that'd be incredibly helpful thanks. There are
                    > 1,700 homes there - every single home needs one. I'll move over to do
                    > Walton, Walton Park, Walton Grange as a result. Just let me know how you
                    > want to carve it up between you (half each?) and when you want to pop by to
                    > pick up the leaflets.
                    >

                    > Best regards,
                    >
                    > Adam Chapman
                    >
                    > m: +44 (0)795 66 600 60

                  • markgreene1973
                    Message 10 of 22 , Oct 6, 2011
                      Sure let us know, I can spend sometime this weekend helping I guess highlighting the street plan of Walnut tree is the best idea or I could just pick another area if its easier?

                    • tsw004
                      Message 11 of 22 , Oct 13, 2011
                        Hi Adam, I can start delivering leaflets to Willen this weekend. I could collect the leaflets any time after 12pm on Saturday or Sunday whenever is convenient for you. Not sure how many I would need, a few hundred I would guess.

                        Tom