Re: [MKBAG] Fibre Broadband in Broughton Gate

  • LiveInYourLivingRoom
    Message 1 of 6 , 27 Apr 14:04
      Two vans there today and one in Tanfield Sq...

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 25 Apr 2012, at 16:11, Mark Wilson <Mark@...> wrote:

      There has been one for a while. Right colour but smaller in width than most. It is just around the corner from the old box. I assumed that was an FTTC cab just covering fewer houses (hopefully ours).

      On 25 Apr 2012, at 16:02, Gareth Robins <mail@...> wrote:

      There should be a new cab which should get fibre blown to it any day.

      Regards,

      Gareth

      On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Mark Wilson <Mark@...> wrote:

      You beat me to it, I was going to say about those vans. They were working on the old cab though.

      On 25 Apr 2012, at 13:08, Paul L <bghatter@...> wrote:

        not to spook anyone but there are openreach vans and a tent at the entrance to Broughton by the pub this lunch time.

      Personally i find our councillor Sam very unhelpful and had no surprise when our postcode was not included in his recent newsletter.
      Not to make it political but he is up for re-election next week so it makes it an easy decision for me.

      Paul

      --
      Gareth Robins