4449Re: [MVDincavaliers] Bailey

  • Malou Liscom
    Jul 2, 2014
      I am so deeply sadden for your loss of your wonderful and loving Bailey, Karin.  I can't imagine the pain you have in your heart.  May words, prayers and company of your friends and families help ease the pain.

      Everyday I pray to give our loving cavs Roxy (8) and Cody (7) a longer life.  More so now after knowing Roxy is with a heart condition and currently on 3 medication.  She seem to be doing okay considering her heart and Cardiologist was surprise that she is still a happy and upbeat.   Thank the Lord!  Everyday we give them extra-extra love and snuggles.  Roxy now is the official boss at home.  I will continue to pray hoping for miracle that Roxy's heart will get better.  And you and Bailey will be in my prayers too.    He is out of sight but he will forever be in your heart!  And I am sure he is looking down from heaven watching you every second.

      Take care!

      On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:09 AM, "Nina Garland aaninaga@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...> wrote:

      I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my beloved Sasha from that unexpectedly in 2011 and I still cry from missing her. Once you love a cav you are never quite the same and I ended up rescuing three of them to love because I just couldn't stand anyone mistreating such wonderful animals. I know that when Bailey crossed the rainbow bridge he was greeted by my angel with many other loving cavs who have gone to heaven. They are showing him all the good places to have fun at! He is in good paws!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 1, 2014, at 7:44 PM, "Karin Corlett karinsellsre@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...> wrote:

      I just want to thank each and everyone of you for helping me with my loved Bailey. He went to heaven today at 7 years old, The sweetest Cavalier. AS most of you know he was diagnosed 2 and a half months ago with end stage CHF completly unexpected to me. It was a total shock then and today I am beyond myself with grief. I know that he is in Heaven yet my home is totally empty without him. Please give extra kisses today to your loved companions and if anyone would like to say a Prayer for Bailey I would deeply appreciate it... Karin

      KARIN CORLETT
      REMAX ASSOCIATES
      16787 BERNARDO CENTER DRIVE #6
      OFFICE:  858-391-5800