4474Re: : Re: [MVDincavaliers] Looking for information on signs of ruptured chordae

  • Malou Liscom
    Jul 13, 2014
    Thank you Mary for you kind response.  You take care and hugs to you and Molly from my family with extra from Cody and Roxy.  XOXO

    I am attaching a photo of Cody sitting like a stud and Roxy watching TV.  If it is okay, kindly send a photo of Molly.  Much appreciated!

    On Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:34 AM, "esetters44224@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...> wrote:

    Hi Malou,

    Thank you for your kind words and prayers for Molly.  I truly appreciate both and will continue to remember all of our babies in my prayers.  Hope that Roxy continues to do well.  Many seem to be on the meds for years without problems so hopefully she will be one of the lucky ones!

    Mary

  • Show all 10 messages in this topic