      From: "gilbertcheryl@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...>
      To: MVDincavaliers@...
      Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 12:11 AM
      Subject: [MVDincavaliers] Wally

      Wally took a sudden downturn this evening for reasons that the team that was working on him doesn't understand.  He passed away while they were trying to help him.  He was a fantastic dog in so many ways.  He introduced our family to cavaliers and was so loved.  I can't write more this evening but rest in peace my little buddy...run free, chase balls and squirrels and breathe with abandon.
      Cheryl

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic