      From: "bobwexler@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...>
      To: MVDincavaliers@...
      Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 1:03 PM
      Subject: Re:: Re: [MVDincavaliers] Total loss of coordination hind leg weakness and low respiratory rate

      Mary, That is exactly whats happening, the doctor prescribed ear drops a couple of months ago because he suspected an ear infection stemming from her teeth which are in really bad shape no matter what I do. Not only is she back to normal after about 24hr but she seems better than before the episode specifically her energy level and stability. The first time I rushed her to the doctor, she was still a bit weak but recovering. The other night it started at about 6:00PM, 11:00PM I picked her up to take her out and she peed all over me and couldn't stand on her own or walk sideways and seemed drunk, at about 4AM I took her out again and wouldn't move but was dribbling pee there was also some head nodding. I gave her Rescue Remedy and 20MG Lasix, though I didn't feel she needed it at the time but It may have helped drain some fluid from ear, by morning she was fine. Very scary! Georgie is on about 20 different herbs and supplements in addition to some potent homeopathic remedies, I was hoping it could be what is known in homeopathy as a "Healing Crisis" but based on what I just read about Idiopathic or “Old Dog” Vestibular Disease, I think you nailed it. Thanks!

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic