      From: "rod.russell39@... [MVDincavaliers]" <MVDincavaliers@...>
      Date: 6/19/17 11:09 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: MVDincavaliers@...
      Subject: Re:: Re: : Re: [MVDincavaliers] Total loss of coordination hind leg weakness and low respiratory rate

      Kat, we have a dog with a yeast problem on her skin right now. Our holistic vet has had only one recommended treatment, which consists of an antimicrobial shampoo called Malaseb by Bayer, and a crème rinse called HyLyt, also by Bayer.

      We have to follow the instructions to the letter, which means keeping the shampoo on the dog for ten minutes and then rinse thoroughly and keeping the crème rinse on the dog for seven minutes.
      --
      Rod Russell
      Orlando, Florida USA

      ---In MVDincavaliers@..., <kasiact@...> wrote :

      Hi everyone,
      I was wondering if anyone has had issues with yeast infections on the skin. My poor Cavalier is covered from head to toe. It's very itchy so the vet has him on anti itch and topical shampoo. Which is not working. I elimated sugars and wheat and basically everything out of his diet, I noe cook for him strictly vegetables and chicken. I also tried the raw diet and it's not working. He is on hear murmur medications and has been for years. He will be 12 years old this year.  Does anyone know of a way to get rid of this or has had experience with how to manage this. He's not uncomfortable with the anti-itch medication but he looks miserable. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks you. Kat