5120Re:: Re: : Re: [MVDincavaliers] Total loss of coordination hind leg weakness and low respiratory rate

  • bwexler2001
    27 Jun
      As in my original post, it happened twice in a two month period to my 14yr old KC. The symptoms were slightly different both times. The first time our holistic vet extracted some very decayed teeth (while she was awake)  and sent us home with homeopathic ear drops, the second time I gave her Rescue Remedy and she was better in the morning.  Very scary but total recovery. Idiopathic means they don't know what causes it and I'm sure there are various degrees of symptoms, there is a very good article on the Cavalierhealth.org website. There are also treatment methods listed which I will try if it happens again. My KC's vitality and her hind leg weakness has significantly improved since these episodes so perhaps this is something that builds up over time or maybe just adjusting her wellness program has made a huge difference.
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic