Resignation of the group

  • Anita
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      Hi everyone, I am so sorry but due to personal problems I can no longer keep up this list if anyone would like to take it over feel free. I will delete it from January 7th, 2010.
    • Terri Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
        Thank you, Anita, for keeping this list going as long as you did.  This list gave my sweet
        Roxie at least two years more than she would have had.  She died January 20, 2009, but
        she was diagnosed in heart failure July, 2006 so we had a pretty long bonus period.
        Good luck to you, Terri Davis

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
          I got my first cavalier 3 years ago, I now have 2.  This group has given me some valuable information I know I will use in the future.  I have the notes kept in files by subject, especially the ones on meds

          Thank you for a job well done Anita.  I hope the coming year is all that you wish it to be

          Dee, Shiloh and Cody