group

  • busybet2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Anyone out there willing to take on ownership of this group, please let
      me know. It is unmoderated so its an easy task. Betty
    • Terri Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
        Rod, I agree with every word you and several others
        wrote.

        I am possibly the only members who doesn't have a
        Cavalier. I have a Japanese Chin with MVD and this
        group saved her life. I am so grateful for everyone
        on this site.

        Roxie has seen several veterinarians in her life
        (because my vet had moved and I was looking for a
        replacement) and no one ever even mentioned a heart
        murmur until I took her to a vet/opthamalogist for an
        eye problem 1 1/2 years ago. I don't know if the
        others didn't hear it or if it just came on suddenly
        but it was already a III or IV. I took her and had a
        sonogram of her heart and was told she has a murmur;
        don't worry about it until she shows symptoms. One
        year later, she developed serious symptoms seemingly
        overnight and was diagnosed with heart failure having
        an enlarged heart and fluid in the lungs. That's when
        I found this group and thank goodness I did. She's
        now stable and on Pimobendan and Enacard.

        Thank all of you for participating in this very
        important group! Far too few people in the U.S. know
        about Pimobendan......including vets....

        Terri Davis