Re: Vetmedin

  • tooetpulik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 50 , May 24, 2012
      Unfortunately  they were granted an extention of the "whatever its called that keeps it a name brand" until the fall. But several people I know have been getting the generic from Canada for several years and its been 100% affective.
      Abbe

      TOOET Pulik and Havanese and a whippet (near Louisville, KY)

    • Carol Theisen
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 12, 2013
        So agree!

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 12, 2013, at 6:07 PM, tooetpulik@... wrote:

        I wasn't able to make it through the last digest because of all the posts attached to each other. Could not figure out where one ended and another started and kept reading the same posts over and over again. Please do not stop vetmedin. Having dealt with heart issues in the days before vetmedin I can attest to the fact it greatly extends quality of life. The only downside is the cost and people like me on such a limited income are unable to obtain/afford this wonderful medication that can add years to a dogs with MVD/CHF.
        Abbe

        TOOET Pulik and Havanese (near Louisville, KY)