Re: Vetmedin

  • tooetpulik@aol.com
    Message 1 of 60 , 24 May 19:02
      Unfortunately  they were granted an extention of the "whatever its called that keeps it a name brand" until the fall. But several people I know have been getting the generic from Canada for several years and its been 100% affective.
      Abbe

      TOOET Pulik and Havanese and a whippet (near Louisville, KY)

    • rod.russell39
      Message 60 of 60 , 14 Jan
        The offending posts have been removed.
        --