No activity in last 7 days
- North West Wales Amphibian and Reptile Group
GYAGO - Grwp Ymlusgiaid ac Amffibiaid y Gogledd Orllewin
Chairman: David Cowley (DavidCowley@anglesey.gov.uk)
Founded in 2003,
the Group's aims are:-
- To promote the conservation of native species of amphibian and
reptile and their habitats
- To establish and monitor the distribution and status of
amphibians and reptiles in the area
- To liaise with and provide advice on amphibians and reptiles and
the management of their habitats.
- To foster an interest in amphibians and reptiles and their
conservation and to develop the skills of those interested in these
- To further Local Biodiversity Action in the area, as appropriate.
included training courses (general amphibian surveying, great crested
newt training days, reptile surveying) and speaker meetings, as well as
ongoing surveys of several local nature reserves
open to anyone with an active interest in the wild reptiles and
amphibians of North West Wales. The aim of this mailing list is to
encourage networking and coordination of survey and recording
activities among the members of the group.
Records of amphibians and reptiles in N.W. Wales should be emailed to Axel Barlow (email@example.com) if from Anglesey, and to David Anning (D.Anning@ccw.gov.uk) if from mainland N.W. Wales, ideally using the spreadsheet template found in the "Files" section of this site.
- May 12, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.