1002Fwd: the hartinger report vol 1

  • dehartinger
    Sep 29, 2005
      --- In hardycentral@yahoogroups.com, "dehartinger"
      <dehartinger@y...> wrote:
      Hi group. Id like to introduce my new column. It is on wrestling or
      whatever I darn well feel like. The views are mine and mine alone.
      Id like to begin with Eugene. He is well on his way to becoming the
      next Hulk Hogan. Hulk Hogans idol was Superstar Billy Graham who was
      called ahead of his time. Eugenes idol is Hulk Hogan. Jesse Ventura
      also idolized Graham. I have been called ahead of my time and
      outspoken. Eugene(Nick Dinsmore) is not Eric Bishoffs nephew. He is
      portrayed as Bishoffs nephew. Bischoff ruined the WCW. He was the
      nWo boss. In 1986 Hulk Hogan and the Outsiders(Kevin Hall and Scott
      Nash) formed the nWo at Bash at the Beach. Bischoff then joined up
      with the nWo. Eugene will be the next Hulk Hogan. Eugene is
      Bischoofs special nephew and the future of the wwe.
      My comments on the release of Muhammed Hassan. The idea was to make
      him the Iron Sheik of this generation. It was a case of bad timing
      and UPN's decission to kill the character. What they should of done
      after the London bombings they should have turned Hassan against
      Daivari or the other way around. Daivari is now a fan fave in OVW.
      Muslims hated his character also.
      Dave Batista and John Cena are the best WWE Champs. Batista is the
      animal. JBL considers himself to be a wrestling god butHogan is a
      real wrestling god.
      Alexis Laree is the hottest thing going in the OVW.
      Ashley is the hottest new diva in the WWE. Trish and Victoria both
      gave her their stamp of approval. Torries change of attitude sucks.
      She has teamed up with Candice Marie and Victoria making herself a
      heel.
      Look for either Rob Conway or Rene Dupree to turn fan fave soon.
      Maybe its a dream but it could happen. The same could be said about
      Christian.
      Thats it for now. See ya.
      --- End forwarded message ---