999well that was a big break!

  • pipzig
    Apr 2, 2004
      Hi all,

      Or indeed hi anyone who still visits! I have had an exceptionally
      long period without a puter and thus have neglected my duties =(

      If any one still drops in how are you all? I've been watching my x-
      file videos with a tear in my eye - it all seam so long ago now. I
      spent my teenage years with the show and they seem somehow part of my
      upbringing, it was always going to be a crying shame when they
      finished! How is everyone else coping with the lack of Mulder and
      Scully? or have you all found a suitable replacement?

      PIP