No activity in last 7 days
What is Prilosec?
Prilosec decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Prilosec is used to treat symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Prilosec is also used to promote healing of erosive esophagitis (damage to your esophagus caused by stomach acid).
Prilosec may also be given together with antibiotics to treat gastric ulcer caused by infection with helicobacter pylori (H. pylori).
Prilosec may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
- Jul 16, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.