No activity in last 7 days
Raynaud's/Raynard's can be a crippling disease that effects the Fingers and Toes mainly, but can also effect ear's and nose. When it is cold or there is a sudden change in temperature these turn numb and white due to the lack of blood to these parts of the body. Most of problems start, when you start getting the blood flow back into them, this is when you can start getting either tingling sensations like pins and needles to excruciating pains which can last for hours which totally disables the sufferer. This group is for people who suffer with Raynard’s spelt Raynaud’s to share any kind of information between them to try and ease their problems.
- Jun 23, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.