sec: unclas [RingworldRPG] Help me....

  • Adrian Sayle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      Help me I'm shrinking....

      No, ok, well not shrinking just not getting the groupfeed anymore.

      Due to Defence policy I can not visit yahoo to modify or check the
      RingworldRPG settings. Could David have a shot at fixing it for me so I
      can get my fix of Ringworld.

      Cheers,

      Adrian
      adrian.sayle@...
    • John Raner
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
        --- Adrian Sayle <adrian.sayle@...>
        wrote:
        > Due to Defence policy I can not visit yahoo to
        > modify or check the
        > RingworldRPG settings. Could David have a shot at
        > fixing it for me so I
        > can get my fix of Ringworld.

        What is it that you need checked? As a moderator, I
        can do that for you. You are set on "individual
        e-mails", so you should be getting anything that is
        posted to the group.

        Cheers,
        John

        =====
        "Keep a government poor and weak and it's your servant; let it get rich and powerful and it's your master."
        ---- Colonel Andrew Jackson Hickok

        A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
        ---- Friedrich Nietzsche

        "It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"
        ---- Chief Ten Bears

        "There is no such thing as an obsolete weapon or tool, merely obsolete thinking in its employ."
        ---- Mark D. (CapnCarp@...)

        http://search.yahoo.com