Lights, what's going on, etc

  • vandalinuk
    Message 1 of 1 , 30 Oct 07:30
      latest news...

      have got lighting sorted, plus bought a fender lead amp.

      also many thanks to Tony for donating a rather nice gibson epiphone
      (so we now have 2 lead guitars and a stagg bass.

      we have had some good talent appear here now (notably Alex, The
      Seasiders, Gary porter[from the band "Porter"]and a lot of others
      including the multi talented Mitch[harp and guitar/slide guitar])

      I also now provide a showcase on a friday evening for those who wish
      to expand from the wednesday open mic

      Ian

      p.s Gary has just donated an electro accoustic, so our house
      instrument collection is really starting to grow