open mic 9/30/2009

  • Paul Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Five friends and I are coming to London from the US in October for the 40th anniversary concert of Mott the Hopple. We are looking for a bar that has an open mike that we can play five songs. We have one drummer and bass player two guitarist and one singer. We will be in London Wednesday September 30th and leaving early Sunday October 4th and will be at the concert Thursday night. Doing a search on the internet you name came up. Do we need to reserve a spot? And how close are you to the hotel we are staying at?

      LONDON-HAMMERSMITH
      Express By Holiday Inn
      124 KING STREET, HAMMERSMITH
      LONDON, W6 0QU