Re: [SDR-MK15] Andrus 1.5 setup

  • Harrys Mail
    Message 1 of 34 , 28 Apr 11:11
      And here's a link to some setup instructions for HDSDR.
      Id assume your radio has update firmware, as its
      a recent delivery, so you should prob focus on the DLL
      install details.

      http://code.google.com/p/extiodll/downloads/detail?name=SDR_MK15_Quick_Installation_11.pdf&can=2&q=

      Harry

      On 28 Apr 2013, at 19:05, Harrys Mail <harrys_mail@...> wrote:

      John

      File needed for HDSDR is here

      http://code.google.com/p/extiodll/

      Harry

      On 28 Apr 2013, at 19:01, John Wiggins <g8kuz@...> wrote:

      I tried it yesterday withe firewall switched off, with the same result.

      Message 34 of 34 , 29 Apr 13:21
        Nope, I have never identified as sdr-ip.
        All releases have been with MK1.5 Andrus identifier, that was more or less the only requirement from Pieter when granting the permission to use netsdr protocol.

        Regards,

        Andrus.

        On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

        Andrus,

        What about the firmware version – did you change the radio ID sometime from SDR-IP to Andrus (I know another radio did this) ?

        Simon GD4ELI/HB9DRV

        http://v2.sdr-radio.com/