11724Re: SDR# crashes on startup

  • trikeflight
    Nov 8, 2013
      I am also running Win 7 X64 and had the same problem on my newly-installed SDR#. To fix it, just go to the MS link at http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=16083 and run the script to auto-install "European Union Expansion Font Update". It adds the Arial Regular font to your system quickly and at no cost. 8>)

      --- In SDRSharp@..., "David J Taylor" <david-taylor@...> wrote:

      > From: jdow
      > []
      > Hm, looking back I do see "Font 'Arial' does not support style 'Regular'."
      > Reinstalling it might be interesting. I guess it's on the install disk,
      > though.
      >
      > {^_^}
      >
      > I wonder whether SFC might pick up that problem?
      >
      > David GM8ARV
      > --
      > SatSignal Software - Quality software written to your requirements
      > Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
      > Email: david-taylor@...

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic